8 Days Tibet Everest Small Group Tour
Stay overnight in the Base Camp of Mount Everest in Tibet and experience the mysterious history and culture of Tibet, as well as the devout faith of the local Tibetans. Saving more in a group tour but getting more from our group members who have the same interests in this mysterious land.
- 1. based on double occupancy;
- 2. 3-star accommodation level in low season;
- 3. the price of train ticket to/from Tibet is not included;
- 4. price is subject to change according to group size and payment methods;
At a Glance
Day1 Arrive in Lhasa
Day2 Lhasa Sightseeing: Potala Place, Johkang Temple, and Barkor Street (B&D)
Day3 Lhasa Sightseeing: Drepung Monastery and Sera Monastery (B)
Day4 Lhasa-Shigatse via Gyantse (360km, B)
Day5 Shigatse to EBC (350km, B)
Day6 EBC to Shigatse (350km)
Day7 Shigatse to Lhasa(280km, B)
Day8 Depart from Lhasa (B)
Itinerary Day by Day
6 people have booked this trip.
4 people have booked this trip.
3 people have booked this trip.
3 people have booked this trip.
Please make sure that you will arrive in Tibet on the fixed date of the group tour you chose. If you plan to take a train to Tibet, you need to go 1 or 2 days before the scheduled departure date on the calendar. For example, if you want to take a train from Beijing to Lhasa and join a group tour that departs on July 22th, you need to take the Beijing Lhasa train on July 20th.
- To take a Tibet train from Beijing / Shanghai / Guangzhou, go 2 days before the fixed departure date.
- To take a Tibet train from Chengdu / Chongqing, go 2 or 3 days before the fixed departure date for the trains depart every other day from Chengdu / Chongqing to Lhasa.
- To take a Tibet train from Xining / Lanzhou / Xian, go 1 day before the fixed departure date.
- Tibet Travel Permit and all other necessary permit to Tibet
- All lodging listed in the itinerary. If you travel individually, you will need to share one room with another tourist. If you prefer to stay in one room by yourself, you will have to pay the single room supplement
- Meals listed in itinerary
- Entrance fees of all tourist sites listed in the itinerary
- Local Tour Transfers according to group size
- Local Tibetan English-speaking guide
- One shared big Oxygen tank in the car
- Chinese visa
- International flight to and out of China
- Domestic train/flight to and out of Tibet.(We offer domestic train/flight ticket booking service, please contact our travel experts for the details.)
- Meals not specified the itinerary
- Tips and gratitude to tour guide and drive
- Personal expenses, like laundry, phone call, snacks, soft drinks, optional tour activities, etc.
Contact us for your dream trip nowEnquiry Now
You May Also Like
4 Days Essence of Lhasa Small Group Tour
6 Days Lhasa Small Group Tour with Holy Lake Namtso
Lhasa - Namtso Lake - Lhasa
8 Days Lhasa to Kathmandu Overland Small Group Tour with Tibet Train Experience
Tibet train (from Xining) - Lhasa - Gyantse - Shigatse - Everest Base Camp - Kathmandu
15 Days Tibet and Mount Kailash Small Group Tour
Lhasa - Gyantse - Shigatse - Mt. Everest - Mt. Kailash - Lhasa/Kathmandu
Ask a Quick Question