4 Days Essence of Lhasa Small Group Tour
Tour Lhasa by the classic 4-day route with our small group tour! All the essence of Lhasa you will visit include the holy Potala Palace, the Barkor Street and the most important monasteries in Lhasa. It will be the best choice for you to expolore the history, culture as well as the local people's life in a short time.
- 1. based on double occupancy;
- 2. 3-star accommodation level in low season;
- 3. the price of train ticket to/from Tibet is not included;
- 4. price is subject to change according to group size and payment methods;
At a Glance
Day1 Arrive in Lhasa
Day2 Lhasa Sightseeing: Potala Place, Johkang Temple, and Barkor Street (B&D)
Day3 Lhasa Sightseeing: Drepung Monastery and Sera Monastery (B)
Day4 Depart from Lhasa (B)
Itinerary Day by Day
4 people have booked this trip.
2 people have booked this trip.
7 people have booked this trip.
Guaranteed departure; be the first one to reserve this trip.
3 people have booked this trip.
Please make sure that you will arrive in Tibet on the fixed date of the group tour you chose. If you plan to take a train to Tibet, you need to go 1 or 2 days before the scheduled departure date on the calendar. For example, if you want to take a train from Beijing to Lhasa and join a group tour that departs on July 22th, you need to take the Beijing Lhasa train on July 20th.
- To take a Tibet train from Beijing / Shanghai / Guangzhou, go 2 days before the fixed departure date.
- To take a Tibet train from Chengdu / Chongqing, go 2 or 3 days before the fixed departure date for the trains depart every other day from Chengdu / Chongqing to Lhasa.
- To take a Tibet train from Xining / Lanzhou / Xian, go 1 day before the fixed departure date.
- Tibet Travel Permit and all other necessary permit to Tibet
- All lodging listed in the itinerary. If you travel individually, you will need to share one room with another tourist. If you prefer to stay in one room by yourself, you will have to pay the single room supplement
- Meals listed in itinerary
- Entrance fees of all tourist sites listed in the itinerary
- Local Tour Transfers according to group size
- Local Tibetan English-speaking guide
- One shared big Oxygen tank in the car
- Chinese visa
- International flight to and out of China
- Domestic train/flight to and out of Tibet.(We offer domestic train/flight ticket booking service, please contact our travel experts for the details.)
- Meals not specified the itinerary
- Tips and gratitude to tour guide and drive
- Personal expenses, like laundry, phone call, snacks, soft drinks, optional tour activities, etc.
Contact us for your dream trip nowEnquiry Now
You May Also Like
8 Days Tibet Everest Small Group Tour
Lhasa - Gyantse - Shigatse - Everest Base Camp – Lhasa
6 Days Lhasa Small Group Tour with Holy Lake Namtso
Lhasa - Namtso Lake - Lhasa
8 Days Lhasa to Kathmandu Overland Small Group Tour with Tibet Train Experience
Tibet train (from Xining) - Lhasa - Gyantse - Shigatse - Everest Base Camp - Kathmandu
15 Days Tibet and Mount Kailash Small Group Tour
Lhasa - Gyantse - Shigatse - Mt. Everest - Mt. Kailash - Lhasa/Kathmandu
Ask a Quick Question